Regular Wallpapers no longer showing up

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I have been trying everything to get my HTC Clock Weather widget to get my correct location, but now when I go to change my wallpaper to a regular, non-live wallpaper, it shows a black screen, with select wallpaper option, but no choices, When I first got it there was about 10 you could pick from, when i select the black screen and error pops up, Warning, Phone storage is full?????

what is this about, i didnt fill my phone already, how can I get those wallpaper choices back?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried restarting your phone? And when your saying your trying to select a non live wallpaper are you going to HTC wallpapers or Photo's?

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
yes, I have restarted a few times. and yes, the HTC wallpapers is what I want to see again, I can use a photo as a wallpaper fine, its just when I got to the Wallpaper selector, click HTC Wallpapers, it then goes to a black screen, but no selections, and just the option to set wallpaper, I try that and get the error warning.. its like the default wallpapers dissapeared....

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I can think of is doing a factory reset but that will erases all you data on your phone. You can use Astro to back up all your apps and once you sign back in to google it will sync up all your contacts and mail.

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
thanks, i will try that, thats what I figured i would have to do. But I already did that once, trying to fix the Clock/Weather widget getting my location, rather than a cell tower. After I factory reset, it made me activate the phone again....