1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,600 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Default changing font size???

Is there a possible way to change the font size within the email app? To me,the fonts are gigantic and would like em smaller. Thanks for any help ahead of time

hmm im looking for the opposite . to change the font size or bold the font on the homepage by each icon or app.

Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    ROM
    AXIOM 2.4

i am surprised there is no option to change the overall font size. i think it is too big on most screens. of course the keyboard font size is perfect, but with such a bring screen and good resolution, i would love to have a smaller font so that more can fit on the screen. ie when looking at a conversation of SMS with a person.

anyone had any clue on this? i am a new Droid Incredible user coming from a BB.

you need to go to your email account, hit the "... " more options button and go to settings. from there there is an option for font size. i have mine set to small and it's perfect. smallest is too small...

I see the font option in my exchange email account, but do not see a font option for my Gmail account. Where is it hiding?

Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    ROM
    AXIOM 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by droidme View Post
    I see the font option in my exchange email account, but do not see a font option for my Gmail account. Where is it hiding?
    Exactly, there is only an option in Exchange and Browser. I wish there was an option to make it smaller everywhere, like when viewing contact info, sms, gmail, etc.

they definitely need to come up with some kinda app or an android update that changes the font in general or maybe a home customizer like in the windows mobile series. maybe with the android 2.2 . who knows !!

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    Is there a possible way to change the font size within the email app? To me,the fonts are gigantic and would like em smaller. Thanks for any help ahead of time
    Have you tried an app called Spare Parts?? This has a font change capability and i am pretty sure its for the system font size...give it a try and see if this works for you as it has worked for me!

Good luck!