1.22.605.2 Update Being Pushed Out?

Strygun

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

Mark_Venture

Oct 30, 2009
mark.cdmaforums.com
XDA forums is still looking into this since it might affect root. Supposedly there is a new bootup screen and other enhancements.... Hit the jump.

Poll: Supposed OTA 1.35.605.2 -- Have you received it? - xda-developers

the 1.35.605.2 update is different than the update this thread was talking about back in MAY when it started.

Btw, look closer at the video of the boot up screen... HTC logo below speaker, not VERIZON... Why? Could that be why this person got an update and the rest of us didn't?

Also the XDA thread in the DEV section is now locked??

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
This IS the version I've been running since i opened the box. Unless they've pushed out an update before I got my phone, this is a bogus rumor.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
the 1.35.605.2 update is different than the update this thread was talking about back in MAY when it started.

Btw, look closer at the video of the boot up screen... HTC logo below speaker, not VERIZON... Why? Could that be why this person got an update and the rest of us didn't?

Also the XDA thread in the DEV section is now locked??

Oh damn, you're right. I was creating a new thread earlier and then i saw this one. I guess i looked at too many spreadsheets today and my eyes couldnt process the numbers correctly haha.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
reception boost somehow would be awesome. and im not just talking about the glitchy bars. theres been NUMEROUS times where ive had reception problems when connecting in a news reader app or twitter app and sending and receiving calls and texts. i hate this radio :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae