Hooking up Incredible to PC

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Incredible last night, and since my first plea about loading music got no replies, I thought I'd try another route.

I just connected my incrdible to my computer, but I'm not able to view the sd card in windows explorer. I get the little sound that it is connected, but no "e" drive shows up.

Any ideas?
Thanks

And if anyone has any tips on how to get music from itunes loaded on here, that would help too! :)

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
1.) Once your Incredible is connected you need to open it's notifications panel (swipe down from the top of the screen), and click the Charge Only option. This will open the "choose connection type" window. From there click on Disk Drive. You should then see a new drive in Windows Explorer.

2.) You can use doubleTwist to sync your iTunes music.

Edit: TuneSync also might be worth checking out. I have experience with doubleTwist, but not with TuneSync. TuneSync looks like it has potential though.

Last edited:

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
1.) Once your Incredible is connected you need to open it's notifications panel (swipe down from the top of the screen), and click the Charge Only option. This will open the "choose connection type" window. From there click on Disk Drive. You should then see a new drive in Windows Explorer.

2.) You can use doubleTwist to sync your iTunes music.

Edit: TuneSync also might be worth checking out. I have experience with doubleTwist, but not with TuneSync. TuneSync looks like it has potential though.

Thank you for the reply! :)

I did finally get the "disk drive" business and I can see it on my puter now, however, I have two drives. I just posted another post about it. I get an E: drive and an F: drive. That doesn't seem right.

I saw the other posts about Double Twist, but it said it was only for amazon mp3's to android. Was that incorrect? Thanks!

BriMcFly88

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the reply! :)

I did finally get the "disk drive" business and I can see it on my puter now, however, I have two drives. I just posted another post about it. I get an E: drive and an F: drive. That doesn't seem right.

One drive is the internal 8gig, and the other drive is your external SD memory card

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
One drive is the internal 8gig, and the other drive is your external SD memory card

OK, I've got those renamed. The funny thing is. This last time I plugged it in, it only showed the SD drive on my puter. Now I think I just plugged it in without waking the phone. :confused: Not quite sure though.