Apps not working

moliva1568

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Every time i try to open an app installed through amazon app store, i get a force close message and the icons on the home screen are not the apps icon.
When hitting the icon shortcut it says "the linked program is no longer installed on your phone " when trying to open the app from the app drawer, i get "the application appstore (process.com.amazon.venezia) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again " I'm about to uninstall the amazon app store to see what happens. Any suggestions?

Phone is bone stock.

RIMMAN

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Every time i try to open an app installed through amazon app store, i get a force close message and the icons on the home screen are not the apps icon.
When hitting the icon shortcut it says "the linked program is no longer installed on your phone " when trying to open the app from the app drawer, i get "the application appstore (process.com.amazon.venezia) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again " I'm about to uninstall the amazon app store to see what happens. Any suggestions?

Phone is bone stock.

I agree that you should uninstall the appstore, but do it through settings, manage applications. Then try reinstalling it.