People complainging about the absolute smallest thing's...

dr.duct_mossburg

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
really tells me how great of a device this really is!

Im glad this is finally what we all have been waiting for. Their really hasnt been a GREAT phone on verizon that has ever really stretched the demands that we as consumer's have been waiting for.

Dating all the way back to the treo650, releasing a new touch screen phone that was supposed to do all of this planning, email seeking, agenda tracker etc, and be flawless, pahaha. Do you all remember that,that was $499! WITH an upgrade or new act!. geesh! Im happy to pay $299 for this phone. Hell, I remember people would come in and pay that and want you to roll out the red carpet for them because they were going to have a big receipt, little did they know that you would make more selling 3 car chargers than selling them the treo. lmao.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm pretty happy seeing there isn't a lot of "dust under the screen", "phone slow", "screen acting weird", "memory leak".........ok you get the point, I'm happy it's not got the issues a Storm has....

If all people got to complain about is small things and nothing major I'm totally happy, as I'm sure Verizon and HTC/Google are too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol