Getting HTC Incred today. (within 30 day period). Any last minute cautions ?

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I bought my Droid 3 weeks ago and love it, but I have been reading the forums on the Incredible and I think I am going out today to exchange ( I am within my 30 day period).

Seriously, are there any major flaws with this phone that should prompt me to reconsider and stay with Droid ??? It seems like most everyone is happy with the Incredible so far and the screen and battery life don't seem to bad.

Just wanted to see if there are any last minute thoughts before I jump in my car for the Verizon store !!

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Come on dude, we both know that every single answer to all your questions are with in these posts....just read through a couple of the reviews a whole new thread is not necessary. It makes the forum hard to follow when there are a million threads all with the same info.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
One of the biggest thing would be if you like the keyboard? If you can do the all touch than obviously the Incredible would be a good choice for you. Another thing to take into account is Sense UI. There are some added benefits to use Sense UI. I prefer it but it does boil down to personal preference. Good luck.

silver04xlt

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just exchange it and don't look back. I bought the Droid and used it for 2 weeks and got the Incredible on the release day. Like others have said if you need the keyboard then you may want to stay with the Droid, but for everything else I recommend the Incredible. It just runs so much smoother than my Droid did. Also the camera is amazing!

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Come on dude, we both know that every single answer to all your questions are with in these posts....just read through a couple of the reviews a whole new thread is not necessary. It makes the forum hard to follow when there are a million threads all with the same info.

Seriously dude, I understand you might have a like a million posts at CB, but this is a different site. Be respectful. Either answer the question or don't answer at all.

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site

yeah, chill "dude"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol