HTC front case logo...fall off?

facedown41

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
So on friday i noticed the "T" in my lil HTC logo on the front of the phone started to peel and by the end of the day it fell off...anyone else having this issue? it's more just annoying not that i really care.

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
What phone are you using? Sure you are talking about the "Front"?

There is no HTC logo on the front of a Droid Incredible.

There is one on the back.

ryujin

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
honestly, i wish all logos would come off or fall off to be honest...i hate them and i dont get money to advertise for them....

i hate them....did i say that twice? :)

JustinD2473#IM

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
honestly, i wish all logos would come off or fall off to be honest...i hate them and i dont get money to advertise for them....

i hate them....did i say that twice? :)

"Advertise for them" .... Lol

You don't have to buy their product either if you don't like the fact that there is a logo on it.

Do you debadge the car you drive too ?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
At this point the issue isn't rather it should be there or not, the issue is they are falling off. While I don't do free advertising for companies, and cellphone advertising their company name on the back is hardly a concern.

If you still have the letter you could also clue it back on, or take a razor and remove the remaining ones. The only logo I would like to see gone from my phone would be the Verizon logo.

anon(7923)

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site

You don't have to buy their product either if you don't like the fact that there is a logo on it.

I certainly understand where the poster is coming from. I hate the Verizon logo that is by the earpiece. I don't mind the HTC logo on the back...they're the manufacturer so I understand them branding the device.

In reference to cars...I require the dealer to remove their logo from the car...they "resold" the car....they didn't make it. If they want to pay me a monthly fee to advertise for them...that's fine...otherwise...buggeroff.

ryujin

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

as others have stated above...YES, i had them debadge my car(s) up to the most recent.

i would special order them if i had to.

and for sure i make the dealer remove any and all connection to them. as the other poster said, if they want to keep the informationon there, then fine, ill take a monthly fee to advertise for them.

and no, i dont have to buy thier product, and just for your information, i dont by branded items if i can help it at all. there are just some places you cant avoid it anymore. but i have also blacked out or removed (when it was possible to do it) the logos from phones before as well as carrier.

eazid

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

A lot of people do. Porsche gives you and option to have no badges placed from the factory (if you order yours).

Why yes i did debadge my truck. Makes it look cleaner, smoother and also easier to clean and wax. Just looks better in my opinion.

Case in point.