Check your data plan!

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if already posted, just thought I would share in case it hasn't been mentioned.

I was updating "My Circle" yesterday evening on My Verizon, when I noticed that my data plan was the Corporate Email & Web $44.99 version. I never changed it, nor did my wife, so I called Verizon. Sure enough it was on my plan. The CS rep told me when you activate the Incredible, it automatically defaults your account to the Corporate Plan.

So you might want to take a quick peek into My Verizon on your sweet arse new phones, or call them up.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
When I bought my wife a new tour vzw put the $45 plan not only on her new bb data account, but also on my existing bb account. Of course with a phone call it was fixed, but sometimes I feel vzw tries to be cute and see if you complain.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I bought my DI at the local store and I just checked online and it says still 'personal account'. Thanks for the lookup though.
I will say that the same local store jacked me up last July where they mysteriously bumped me from the Primary line to the Secondary, which I never knew until a month ago when looking to buy my DI thinking I had my old $100 NE2 credit. Nope! So, I went through 3 VZW CSR's and finally one said she couldn't re-instate my NE2 to get the $100 more off the DI, but she gave me $100 off my next bill to compensate.

It worked out in the end, but yea, everytime you do something "different" to your phone/plan, definitely make sure everything is right afterwards!

I'd definitely call them and tell them to switch you back ASAP and credit the difference. They cannot just make changes at will (or so you would think!).

R

Roy Aguilera

Personal Account on here also. Make them credit you if you didn't ask for the change.