Coolness is in the details.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
sure it does. at least on mine it does. i see all of the water droplets showering my screen and then the windshield wiper thing

It only does it every other animation...and not all the animations are there...like just sunny isn't listed there and it doesn't do the sun rays. I saw that one yesterday...pretty cool.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
This might be the one drwback to living in Los Angeles... I get the same weather animation every day.

Guess they should have added a brown "fog" for the smog overcast you get lol. Well at least a couple times a year you will see the rain, or go up into the high desert so you can see the snow! lol I have such varied weather where I'm at I'll end up seeing all of the animations before the year is out.

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I usually know where I am, but I wish the app had my actual location listed instead of "Current Location". Still, it's better than "New York" where the phone thought I was last Thursday, or "America Detroit" where it thought I was over the weekend.

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
for all of you really wanting to see the cool animations on your weather app...just be glad that you don't see them.

i'm in nashville, tn and if youve been watching the news, we've had crazy flooding. lots of houses are completely underwater. i'm at work right now, but i'm staying at my mom's house at the moment...and currently all roads back to my house are shutdown/flooded so i have no clue what my house looks like. could be gone for all i know.

anyway, ive been staring at the rain animation for the past 4 days...not "cool" anymore. didn't mean to be a debbie downer here...even though it kinda turned into that.

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I sincerely hope things turn out okay for you.

Thanks, I hope so too. Some friends checked our house and all is well but we are very fortunate. We had some coworkers that lost their house completely.

On a lighter note...this sweet phone has been a great way to pass the time while the power is out!! And I'm loving the landscape keyboard. IPhone landscape keyboard sucked big time.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey