OK...I surrendered...couldn't help myself...

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I must have said a dozen times on this forum that I was going to wait until the Evo came out to get my new phone. Well....

Last Friday I went down to BB just to "look" and I sure did look. I looked so much, that I wound up buying one. I've spent almost the entire weekend setting it up and seeing what it could do. This is the best phone I've ever had. I've been downloading apps and my iTunes library, hooking it up to my home wifi, playing with it, surfing the net, taking pics, and oh yeah, making a few phone calls too. Got this road-racing game named "Asphalt" and it's LOTS of fun, at least for me.

Marvelous phone. I had a problem connecting to my "n" wifi but figured out how to switch my new wireless router to "g" and to use WEP security instead of the latest, higher level. Had some help from the other Android site guys.

I already notice a much better signal from my workplace compared to the Nexus I'd bought last January. With the T-Mobile network, I absolutely could not get a 3G connection. With my Incredible, I've got 2 bars of 3G signal at this same location. Verizon is not kidding when they say that they have better coverage.

Now please excuse me while I go play with my new toy. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL