Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid Incredible feels 'Cheap'

I have the motorola droid-WIN. but when i was helping a friend out with android devices in general, she told me that she had the incredible. she let me use it to see what it does(no pun intended) and i discovered that the phone being lighter than some and a plastic feel made the phone feel cheap. so for those of you guys and gals who enjoy a stronger build, more industrial feel in a phone, I strongly advise you to chose the droid. for those of us who wish for
    -the fastest phone yet
    -best camera so far
    -and can overcome the plasticky feeling
    ->chose the droid increible.

in before lock!
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

I agree. I love my Incredible but the back cover doesn't fit on quite perfectly and it does make the phone feel kind of cheap. Other than that though it's a pretty luxurious device.

Global Posts
    1,303 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Why do people always equate weight with quality? I think the phone is built quite well and sturdy. I came from a BB Storm which was quite heavy and God knows that thing had some issues.
    Roy Aguilera

Locking this.
    It could get ugly.
    I own both and while it is lighter, it is by no means cheap.
    My wife is also light, does that mean a 200 pound woman would be better built?
    Food for thought.