Outlook Tasks and Notes

yomonk1

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I've seen a couple of random posts on this but havent found answers, so I ask again. Is there any way to transfer my tasks and notes (memos) from Outlook to the Incredible? Hopefully without a $39 program.

yomonk1

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site

jeeplj8

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I am with you guys - if you advertise EAS sync, shouldn't you actually sync with all of Outlook, not just the parts that you thought were good (or easy?)

jeeplj8

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I use gsync. It works great but costs $19.99. http://www.daveswebsite.com/software/gsync/

Not to say that the developer should not get $20 for coming up with something to try and work around the problem, he should.

I just feel that Google should be paying him if they are going to advertise EAS support in Android. Basically, this is either false or mis-leading advertising. Again - if you say you are going to do something, you should do it, not just part of it.

Kind of like the Sprint adds that talk about tethering, but don't mention that it costs 30 bucks a month. It is just mis-leading, and purposefully so.

jmagsho

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Touchdown Exchange for 2 years now. The UI isn't the best but it is improving, and as someone who relies heavily on Outlook for corporate email and as part of my GTD system, Touchdown was well worth the cost.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

junipertodd

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I've also used Touchdown for the last two years. It's kept me in sync with my corporate Outlook email, contacts and schedule. It's worked flawlessly and I highly recommend it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1