1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

Default Outlook Tasks and Notes

I've seen a couple of random posts on this but havent found answers, so I ask again. Is there any way to transfer my tasks and notes (memos) from Outlook to the Incredible? Hopefully without a $39 program.

Quote Originally Posted by yomonk1 View Post
    I've seen a couple of random posts on this but havent found answers, so I ask again. Is there any way to transfer my tasks and notes (memos) from Outlook to the Incredible? Hopefully without a $39 program.

This works for me.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PittNet View Post
    This works for me.

ahhhhh....and there's the $39 app.... Anything else out there? Not buying this. Hell no!

ahhhhh....and there's the $39 app.... Anything else out there? Not buying this. Hell no!

exactly how I feel
    JF

Yeah, this is a problem for me too.

I use both quite a bit.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

Just found this. still a pay app, but only $14

Just found this. still a pay app, but only $14

$14 bucks aint bad, do I hear $13?? Going once, twice.... lol......Free is for me!

oops, I forgot to subscribe

I am with you guys - if you advertise EAS sync, shouldn't you actually sync with all of Outlook, not just the parts that you thought were good (or easy?)

I use gsync. It works great but costs $19.99.

Quote Originally Posted by dyastrab View Post
    I use gsync. It works great but costs $19.99.
    Not to say that the developer should not get $20 for coming up with something to try and work around the problem, he should.

I just feel that Google should be paying him if they are going to advertise EAS support in Android. Basically, this is either false or mis-leading advertising. Again - if you say you are going to do something, you should do it, not just part of it.

Kind of like the Sprint adds that talk about tethering, but don't mention that it costs 30 bucks a month. It is just mis-leading, and purposefully so.

Default Re: Outlook Tasks and Notes

One time charge?

I've been using Touchdown Exchange for 2 years now. The UI isn't the best but it is improving, and as someone who relies heavily on Outlook for corporate email and as part of my GTD system, Touchdown was well worth the cost.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Outlook Tasks and Notes

I've also used Touchdown for the last two years. It's kept me in sync with my corporate Outlook email, contacts and schedule. It's worked flawlessly and I highly recommend it.