Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Earpiece sounds like its blown?

I would love to know if anyone else is having this problem! Since yesterday I noticed that my Incredible's earpiece has completely gone bad it sounds like a blown speaker!

The speakerphone is still great and my bluetooth experience is not the same but that might be my car that doesn't work well with the phone.

Any help with the earpiece issue will be appreciated. I purchased my phone through BB and I haven't called the manager yet to see how they can help me. The young guy I talked to mentioned that I can't take the issue to verizon because i bought the phone from BB. Is this true as well?

I have tried re-programming and updating roaming capabilities.

The issue did not start after installing a new app so that can't be cause of it either. haha I've done my research.

You should be able to bring your phone to Verizon. All phones have a 1 year Verizon warranty.. and Best Buy is an authorized dealer.

And nope, my ear piece sounds perfect. Let us know what happens!

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts

I feel like mine has the same problem. All phone calls - both my voice and the caller's voice - sound tinny and metallic. I was wondering if everyone was experiencing that...
    -Strygun
    Former phone: HTC Droid Incredible
    Current phone: Motorola Droid RAZR M