Flashlight App???

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Is there a flashlight app available for the incredible yet? im lookin for a flashlight app that uses the flash from the camera. not the weak turn my screen brightness up type flashlight:mad:. if there is one out there...whats it called? had one on my moto droid, but the app doesnt work on the incredible

madkayaker

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
MotoTorch Lite doesn't work unfortunately; I just downloaded it and tried it. DroidLight also does not work. Someone should make a cross-platform flashlight program!

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
None of the flashlights work with the Incredible. You either need root or an app made specifically for the device.

I use this as an alternative: ColorFlashlight Fun Flashlight

The white screen is bright enough for what I need.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Try "quick settings". Can't guarantee it'll work on incredible. But, it's free and looks like it might work for you. There's a really great flashlight app that's part of it and it uses the camera flash for the light.

R

Roy Aguilera

Try "quick settings". Can't guarantee it'll work on incredible. But, it's free and looks like it might work for you. There's a really great flashlight app that's part of it and it uses the camera flash for the light.

I love your location. Its a great secret.;)

nopants

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I would avoid Quick Settings for now. Put it on my incredible and it blew up my ability to download MMS. Had to do a hard reset, reinstalled everything *but* Quick Settings and haven't had a single problem since.

Great app, needs an update for the Inc.

vtvette

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have an app called "flashlight" that turns the screen bright white. It works fine on my Incredible.

I know most are looking for an app that turns on the LED's (as I am) but in the mean time this is better than nothing.