Sort Icons (programs) within folders?

SirKeats

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've got my programs categorized inside folders... but I'd like to rearrange the order of said programs within said folders.

I know... I'm an organizational freak.

Is there a way for me to do this? The normal press-hold-drag doesn't seem to work inside folders.

Thanks!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I was under the impression everything is alphabetically ordered. Can you rearrange those list at all? I know you can on your "scenes" but I don't believe you can inside the app list or folders.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
no, you have to take them out of the folder and then add them in the order you want them displayed.

it bothers me too, but it's just the way android works.

the apps in your drawer are sorted alphabetically though.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok I was partially right. Still trying to come to grips with the android system. And after thinking about it I think I would actually everything just sort alphabetically to tell ya the truth. Especially with the number of apps I'm going to end up having lol. Thanks for the top Adiliyo.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
what i usually end up doing is just tapping the search button and keying in a couple letters of the app.

generally it's faster than scrolling through the drawer list.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah makes sense (no pun intended **bada bump**). Sucks there isn't a way to reorder without removing all the icons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon