What I'd Love To See... The Actual Date on the Calendar Icon

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
How hard would that be for some developer to create? The iphone has this, how 'bout it, Droid developers??

Instead of everyday being the 15th, we could see at a glance the actual date of every day. What a concept!!

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
i wonder if android can do interactive icons like u're referring to..

like the weather app/program icon.. could be their logo.. but a very SMALL sun, snowflake, raindrop, wind or whatever over their logo/icon to animate it

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i don't think the platform has the ability to make the icon for the app interactive or changing.

the easiest way for a developer to do this would be to create a 1x1 widget that achieved the result and opened the application when clicked on.

the HTC weather app has a 2x1 widget that gets close, but i think some of the weather apps in the market have 1x1 widgets.

haven't seen a 1x1 calendar one yet.

Limjelo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
DMGLakewood over at Crackberry did this for the Storm. It looked identical to the Calendar Icon and took you into the Calendar App.

i don't think the platform has the ability to make the icon for the app interactive or changing.

the easiest way for a developer to do this would be to create a 1x1 widget that achieved the result and opened the application when clicked on.

the HTC weather app has a 2x1 widget that gets close, but i think some of the weather apps in the market have 1x1 widgets.

haven't seen a 1x1 calendar one yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar