Bluetooth Music

TechJunkie#AC

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Isn't nearly as loud as my iPod and other sources. My Blackberry always was the same volume. Yes, the volume is turned all the way up on the device.

Also bluetooth 2.1 supports text display of the song right? I have an Alpine Bluetooth set up and it isn't showing.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Is your Alpine head unit Bluetooth 2.1? They have to both be the same class before all the options work.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I think this may be a bluetooth issue with this phone. I've played around with BT all day today and can't seem to get it working like other devices. I believe maybe the phone has those options disabled. The reason I say that is because my computer can't even pick up what the device is, besides a phone. No other information. Humm more investigation is needed on this for sure.

Peanutbutter_N_Jelly

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I've had other bluetooth issues too. Once in a while I can't connect my headset. I'll switch on bluetooth on the phone, turn the headset on and instantly it will shut off. I'm sure the issue is with the phone here cause this never happens when I use the headset with anything else. When I run into this problem in order to get around it I'll have to re-pair. It's pretty annoying :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC