Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblue31 View Post
    found this online, check this out

Thank you so much for the link. The push notifications were pissin me off so bad. I'd been going crazy trying to figure it out. Even deleted FB. Thanks again

Default Re: How to successfully uninstall/optout of Xapush ads??

How nice to hear freebies still avail for us early adopter tbolts. Please send me a free body glove case.

Thanks for that heads up about AirPush Detector. I wasn't having any problems directly, but my wife was on her S2 which means that it was affecting me indirectly

I, too am having problems with this text. They are sending me a text every minute and I'm really starting to get pissed. There is no place to type "stop" or "end". Only a place to put my email address to be notified by a sales person. How do I stop this? I don't know what started this.

Just want ads from xapush gone. When i get it off screen it just comes back.

It worx!

Thumbs up Re: How to successfully uninstall/optout of Xapush ads??

Thank you so much...push ads are so annoying and I've been trying for weeks to find out what was causing them...found 3 programs...easy mp3....music paradise...shake to charge...hopefully this fixes it...thanks again
    sfrrr likes this.

thanks for the tips. I uninstalled mp3 downloader and all the notifications disappeared from my notification bar as soon as I cleared cache. .liked the app, but really disliked the spam. Today I had an icon appear on my home screen (I downloaded nothing today) that named itself droid apps. When clicked on it goes to partners.handango.com. I went to the apps manager and can find nothing remotely called either! I have a verizon SNG.

Thanks everyone for the help. Used Addons Detector and found it was Solitaire. Uninstalled it just now, so we'll see if I am push free now. Thanks again!

Thanks for help everyone, I had success by emailing airpush support after trying to submit my imei, I got a reply almost right away giving me a link to the Android market to download a permanent opt-out app as the best way.

Thank you! It worked immediately. Very fast process... the only part that sucks is my favorite MP3 download was the culprit.. bummer..

Mine was the stupid test game like the Moron test xxx

I installed 'lookout add detector' which scans the apps and shows all the spy activities. Then u can uninstall the culprit ones if u want.

Quote Originally Posted by cordoni View Post
    Please share which Alps they were so the rest of us can avoid them.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Found 3 live wallpaper; zebra, batman, and draw live...

I'm all about getting rid of the pop ups.....but one of the apps that is causing them I like.....is there any other way other than getting rid of the app I like

Thnx to all for suggestions. Downloaded addons detector, discovered I had downloaded an aquarium live wallpaper that used airpush. So far so good on removing notifications.

Airpush Detector worked for me too! Uninstalled Flash Lite Player

I just ran airpush detector and the sinner turned out to be Easy backup. So out it went - to never be installed on my android phone again.

Ran the airpush detector, and Tunee music app was the culprit for the annoyance! Thanks

Ran the app. It found Fitness Pal. It's gone. Thx

Music monster was the culprit on my phone....

These androids are junk. I switched from an iPhone to this....big mistake! Never had any problem like this with apple. I'm switching back ASAP. My advice for u all is to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgrittz View Post
    These androids are junk. I switched from an iPhone to this....big mistake! Never had any problem like this with apple. I'm switching back ASAP. My advice for u all is to do the same.
    Freedom has a price!

I'm still searching for a solution to this since the airpush detector didn't find anything :/

I downloaded AirPush detector and it doesn't find any apps with ads. Disappointed. Any other suggestions?

Addons detector says "300 Workouts" was the culprit on my phone.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast