How to successfully uninstall/optout of Xapush ads??

dmsp90

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I think this worked. I sometimes really hate advances in technology. I miss the days of riding my bike to buy penny candy. Life was simple then. No worries. A sling shot and magnifying glass were enough to keep me happy.

Thanks for the memories.... I agree.

Tsukiyomi

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for that heads up about AirPush Detector. I wasn't having any problems directly, but my wife was on her S2 which means that it was affecting me indirectly ;)

majesticblue

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I, too am having problems with this text. They are sending me a text every minute and I'm really starting to get pissed. There is no place to type "stop" or "end". Only a place to put my email address to be notified by a sales person. How do I stop this? I don't know what started this.

Jonnyboy85

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much...push ads are so annoying and I've been trying for weeks to find out what was causing them...found 3 programs...easy mp3....music paradise...shake to charge...hopefully this fixes it...thanks again :):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

pattig144

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the tips. I uninstalled mp3 downloader and all the notifications disappeared from my notification bar as soon as I cleared cache. .liked the app, but really disliked the spam. Today I had an icon appear on my home screen (I downloaded nothing today) that named itself droid apps. When clicked on it goes to partners.handango.com. I went to the apps manager and can find nothing remotely called either! I have a verizon SNG.

rebel2b

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the help. Used Addons Detector and found it was Solitaire. Uninstalled it just now, so we'll see if I am push free now. Thanks again!:D

danieljm2525

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for help everyone, I had success by emailing airpush support after trying to submit my imei, I got a reply almost right away giving me a link to the Android market to download a permanent opt-out app as the best way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34