COOL Discount Code when ordering the Incredible

weg220

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Just wanted to share this discount code I found.

I ordered a Incredible yesterday and it worked.

DEALPRO

(this code gives you $20 off)

Good luck

weg220

May 4, 2010
Visit site
hahahah

No I swear it works.

Yes this is my first post....long time Blackberry user (crackberry.com)

Just got the HTC Incredible and it is farrrrr better than any phone I have owned

P.s

Here is a piece of my order:
*An instant online discount has been applied to the phone price and cannot be combined with mail-in rebate offers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUMMARY OF CHARGES:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total recurring monthly access & service charges: $35.99

Total one-time charge on your first monthly bill: $0.00

Promotional code:
DEALPRO promotion has been applied, total savings $20.00
Due now: Detail of charges to be billed to account

Shipping: Free
Subtotal: $179.99
Tax**: $14.00

Charges will appear on your next bill: $193.99

In California, sales tax is calculated on the full retail price of the device, not the discounted price you pay. In Nevada, sales tax is calculated on the inventory cost of the device.

**The sales tax charged on your device was based on $199.99.

Enjoy the ease and convenience of My Verizon online! Check minutes used, view and pay your bill, get answers to Frequently Asked Questions, and much more. Register today at https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ww.verizon.com/home/myverizon/&token=lVM6lg6s. When you don't have computer access, you can get basic account information by dialing *611 + Send (airtime free) and selecting automated options.

Cyder

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I think it only works for those who are eligible for an early upgrade. I tried using it at full retail and the promo would not work. Just an FYI.