Email Contacts

soccerguy21

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I have been looking and cannot find anything about importing email contacts from my Thunderbird program. Do I really have to set up new contacts in my phone book to get my email contacts or is there a way to just have the contacts in my email on the phone? Also how can I set up a email list so I am able to email the group of people I email pretty much everyday without having to type each one individually.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I think that the easiest thing to do is to export your contacts from your Thunderbird Address Book in comma separated value (CSV) format, and then import the address book into your gmail contacts. (Contacts is a link to the left in your gmail account.) You can also set up contact groups pretty quickly within gmail.

Since your phone will sync with gmail contacts continuously, this will keep your phone in sync, and I think it's a lot faster and easier to set this up on the web first in gmail than trying to manage it all on the phone. You can surely manage changes on the phone from that point forward.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463