New OTA update build on the way?

rastasquid

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as there have been many issues with the OTA, and it has completely halted; is it safe to say a new build is on the way? Anyone know?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You should seriously consider rooting. There are several very stable builds of the Gingerbread pre-release for our phones from last month that are super snappy and have no low on space issues, that are exactly as it SHOULD be for our phones. (Plus lots of other great ROM's to flash with Sense 3.0, etc)

I wouldn't wait for VZN to get their act together on this...

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if a Non Rooted Stock 2.3.4 Dinc can be rooted? My wife got the update and it has some quirks that she cant live with so now she wants me to root if it's possible.

coastalcarolina

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Another OTA on the way? Dear God I hope so! Please HTC, please Verizon - hear our suffering!

I was so looking forward to Gingerbread or ANY Incredible updates to fix the phone's issues since introduction, and now... it is so p a i n f ul!

I really think if enough of us b!tch, complain, and bug the hell out of Verizon and HTC via email, phone call and Facebook - they will send some updates our way to shut us up :)

Last edited:

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
At this point, I am starting not to care if I get the update. Problems with it and I plan to get a Vigor next month, if it comes out.

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
At this point, I am starting not to care if I get the update. Problems with it and I plan to get a Vigor next month, if it comes out.

My same thoughts exactly. I am extremely disappointed that HTC and Verizon let a apparently buggy update out, then pulled it with no explanation. This reminds me of why I left Samsung after the terrible experience with the Fascinate.