Anyone Miss there Blackberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepzilla

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Im from Crackberry ive had 3 Blackberrys and have the tour now. BUT i"m really think of getting this phone. The EVO look amazing but you know Sprint :( has anyone left BB to jump on this handset and returned it and went back to BB? or you never looked back?
Thanks guys

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I was with BB for a very long time. I love the devices, and I have gotten everyone I know onto one, however I'm also a very big fan of Google, and I do almost everything through their services. I wanted an Android phone, but the Droid was too bulky. Upon hearing about the Incredible, I used an upgrade and got it.

I will never look back. I work as a BES administrator for a large university, and with Touchdown, I don't even miss the BB push capabilities. My Incredible is capable of doing everything my BB's can do but better. The only thing that you might miss is the keyboard, but I had the Storm 2 before this phone and I was used to typing on a touch screen.

biggins82786

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I had a Curve 8330 and a Storm and don't miss either. Only thing imo that the Storm did better than this phone is the Facebook app and the way the phone handles email. Other than that...nothing. This phone is AMAZING!! (especially after starting to use Swype)

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
There are parts I miss. Such as having BBM. It was the best way to have a discussion with my wife. Honesly though, not having BBM is only a problem when Im asking her to do something that she doesnt want to do.

Such as the other day I was at work, and wanted to come home and mow the yard. So I asked her if she could clean up the dog "waste". Amazingly she didnt get the message...Which I didnt find out until I stepped in something in a flip flop.. :mad:

On and coming from a tour, I hit the "b" button often instead of the space bar.

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Not looking back. After having a Curve and then the Storm, I can say this phone is so much quicker to do everything I need to do, its hard to describe. Typing is 10 times better than typing on my Storm, i rarely make a mistake whereas on my Storm I always made at least one mistake. I love the voice to text feature too, with my Storm I found myself calling people instead of replying when in the car, because it was just too hard to type a reply. Now I just push a button, say my reply and send it. Quick and easy.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't miss anything BlackBerry. And, the people I call most - especially older folks - don't miss my BlackBerry either because they can actually understand me during phone calls now.

August_10

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I came from the Storm1 and don't miss it at all. Yes not having BBM was tough, but the speed and ease of the Incredible blows the Storm1 out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae