Incredible all of the sudden not working

GNX231

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
hey all i woke up this morning and my dinc was running sluggish. i tried to go on the market and i got a sever error message. i cleared the data and the cashe and the it said connection error. i already had the new market. i went to verizon and the tried a factory reset and now they can't get the phone to activate. he tried several time and i tried once and nothing. has anyone had this issue? tech said maybe gingerbread was pushed and messed it up but i didn't have any messsage and it still said 2.2. i was looking forward to gingerbread in the dinc one day lol. i feel almost bad i'm getting a dinc 2 lol. so the tech ordered me a replacement phone (6350) which is the dinc 2 right? so it looks like i will no longer have the og dinc is this good or bad? i realy like the dinc 2 my friend has it but i love the og dinc. is there any way to get rid of the scroll stops when looking at the apps in the dinc 2?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
The DInc 2 is a great phone. You should be happy with it. But if you want to root it, don't accept the OTA. Their GB update is rolling out now and it breaks root too. Like us there is no root method yet for the GB release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay