That's it. I'm not visiting here untill.....

GynormousMellon#AC

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't get my Incredible yet because Costco is out of them. Costco offers free case and car charger and doesn't make you do the rebate thing. My only other choice is Best Buy. No rebates but no free stuff either. I just hate dealing with the VZW stores that are packed with people and I hate doing the rebates.

So, untill I actually get my Incredible.....don't think I can take the torture of reading these posts anymore. I'm not usually like this but I'm pretty tired of my BB hour glass, daily battery pulls etc

See everyone soon... I hope!!!!

R

Roy Aguilera

I can't get my Incredible yet because Costco is out of them. Costco offers free case and car charger and doesn't make you do the rebate thing. My only other choice is Best Buy. No rebates but no free stuff either. I just hate dealing with the VZW stores that are packed with people and I hate doing the rebates.

So, untill I actually get my Incredible.....don't think I can take the torture of reading these posts anymore. I'm not usually like this but I'm pretty tired of my BB hour glass, daily battery pulls etc

See everyone soon... I hope!!!!

LOL, glad you are also jumping ship.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
might as well read-up and ask questions now so you're ready to roll once you get it.

i didn't know Costco offered the phone. interesting.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha ha. Sorry man...its a good jump. I moved from BlackBerry. I stopped reading the forums of all the people who got their phone early. It was driving me crazy. Hope all works out.

xberzerkx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I made the switch from bb to Droid as well. I have had all BB's that VZW offered. I cannot go back to a bb. I actually feel like I am getting my moneys worth from the data plan now. The wait will be well worth it!

Also, you will no longer have to wait 5 minutes after a restart. The dinc is quick!

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
So, untill I actually get my Incredible.....don't think I can take the torture of reading these posts anymore.

Wait... Does this mean he wants us to PM him via our Incredible browsers with updates as to what's going on so he doesn't have to deal with the torture? It's no trouble at all, Gynormous, with this incredibly fast, easy to use, non-battery pulling device... :p

HAHA, seriously though... BestBuy was offering a free 2GB MicroSD card last I saw... Also, BestBuy has a trade-in program for the old phone... They actually are giving me a $45 gift card for my beat up LG Voyager...

As for VZW stores, I agree... The signing in and waiting kills me, which is why I go to the satellite sites at places like PC Richards or BJ's. A much better experience.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Really had no issues with my upgrade at Bestbuy, took all of 15 minutes to get phone up and running with backup asst transfering over the contacts. They showed me a few tips, no mail in rebates or giftcards to deal with, all rebates are done instantly. Was a flat 199$ + tax with free 2gb card that comes in the phone box. Best part was, they gave me about 10 apps to check out, and wrote down this site as well as few other places to get more app as well as phone tips.

Actually best part is Best Buy Black tie protection actually, none of the 90 $ fee to get a refurbished phone if you mess it up. Worth the extra 2$ a month for me at least. Also have to agree with CRKhead, 67ish $ giftcard offer for my LG Dare is pretty tempting.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I would check out Amazon.com they show it at $149.99 for new service, you need to put in your zip code for availability etc.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
They told me they couldn't do the 100$ new every two, GynormousMellon though the guy did say something more specific to that store apparently outselling the Corp stores in the area. Have to take it with a grain of salt, cause of course who isn't going to pat their own back. I was told that Best Buy couldn't do anything but 2 year upgrades as well as of course taking eligible upgrade from additional line and using it for alternative upgrade. Just give your Best Buy a call and ask, seems to be store or possible region based on their permissions.

Was disappointed they wouldn't price match the 149.99$ HTC store had the phone up for, under the Verizon menu on there official website. They said they only price match local "Physical" competitors as well, guess this is the staus quo thought?

Even with what they couldn't do, I opted to want INSTANT rebates and got a lot better customer service then sign in and wait for 30 people process that is the VZ store environment. To each their own thing, everyone has different experiences.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez