android market issue

clxa

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I think my market is messed up or just simply acting strange. Today, i realized a new google maps was released. I wanted to download it from the market app. The odd thing is that it keeps on downloading it. I would click on update and it would download. Once it's done downloading, it would download it again and again and again and finally, it would say installation/download error?

I tried to download another app just to see what would happen and the same thing would happen. it would download the app 3-4 times before it would say an error has occur...

any ideas?

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
We have had a number of users report they had some issues with Market today. I think they are just having some problems. I was having issues but it is fine now.

clxa

May 11, 2010
Visit site
We have had a number of users report they had some issues with Market today. I think they are just having some problems. I was having issues but it is fine now.

Oh ok. Well I hope this gets resolve on my end soon. I was getting a little frustrated. I'll report if anything else goes wrong.

clxa

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

clxa

May 11, 2010
Visit site
well i got my market to download one app..... but it downloaded it 4 times. do you guys think this is a network issue or my phone is just going nuts? I called verizon and they said i could exchange it for another one tomorrow... hopefully that would fix the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance