1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down Stolen ._.

Ahh my Dinc got stolen at school! Some thief has been stealing phones out of the locker room for 2 weeks..Anyone know about Verizons replacement plans? Its about 1 1/2 years old and I dont think i have insurance.....

If you don't have insurance, then you'll have to buy a refurbished phone from Verizon. You could also shop craigslist or Ebay to pick up a used phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Default Re: Stolen ._.

Quote Originally Posted by abc1234 View Post
    Ahh my Dinc got stolen at school! Some thief has been stealing phones out of the locker room for 2 weeks..Anyone know about Verizons replacement plans? Its about 1 1/2 years old and I dont think i have insurance.....
    Also, if you do have insurance, they will more then likely give you a certified referbished DInc 2. I know they don't have anymore original DIncs in storage.
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!
    MacGyver Wannabe

I think certain apps, like Lookout, can be installed from the web marketplace and then be used from the developer website to track your phone. I'd try that before doing anything else. Then you can nab the thief and be the hero.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by WAldenIV View Post
    I think certain apps, like Lookout, can be installed from the web marketplace and then be used from the developer website to track your phone. I'd try that before doing anything else. Then you can nab the thief and be the hero.
    Huge +1 to that. Lookout makes a seconday app called Plan B. You need to check it out.