Stolen ._.

abc1234

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Ahh my Dinc got stolen at school! Some thief has been stealing phones out of the locker room for 2 weeks..Anyone know about Verizons replacement plans? Its about 1 1/2 years old and I dont think i have insurance.....

xfalcorx

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
If you don't have insurance, then you'll have to buy a refurbished phone from Verizon. You could also shop craigslist or Ebay to pick up a used phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reactions: abc1234

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Ahh my Dinc got stolen at school! Some thief has been stealing phones out of the locker room for 2 weeks..Anyone know about Verizons replacement plans? Its about 1 1/2 years old and I dont think i have insurance.....

Also, if you do have insurance, they will more then likely give you a certified referbished DInc 2. I know they don't have anymore original DIncs in storage.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I think certain apps, like Lookout, can be installed from the web marketplace and then be used from the developer website to track your phone. I'd try that before doing anything else. Then you can nab the thief and be the hero.

Reactions: iowabowtech

iowabowtech

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I think certain apps, like Lookout, can be installed from the web marketplace and then be used from the developer website to track your phone. I'd try that before doing anything else. Then you can nab the thief and be the hero.

Huge +1 to that. Lookout makes a seconday app called Plan B. You need to check it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith