Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How much should I sell my used droid incredible?

I have had my incredible for less than a year now and it has little to no scratches at all. It works perfectly fine no problems with it. I have the box, manuals, usb,charger, and also have an extra working battery so two batteries that come with it. I would like to get $150 or $200 from it, is that to much? Im selling this to upgrade to the thunderbolt.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: How much should I sell my used droid incredible?

$200 sounds about right - you might even try for $250 if it is in really excellent condition.

Just my $0.02
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    ROM
    OEM

Thunderbolt is not much of an upgrade from Incredible. Pretty similar specs. I switched back to my DInc from a TBolt. Not in a 4G market so it wasn't worth it to me. Still a nice phone, don't get me wrong. Just "spec-wise" its not too different.

Just my 2

I bought my Droid Incredible last April for $200 on eBay without contract. I actually would have paid more around $140 if this dude didn't out bid me the last second.

That being said I would expect $100-$150 for it. Bummer, I know. But seeing as the Droid Incredible 2 is out and the Thunderbolt and Bionic are out I think most people will be going for those. If you sell it around there I think that's a good gain for you.

As for your next phone? Wait a couple weeks to see what the Nexus Prime or HTC Vigor are like. I'm not in any real rush to upgrade. My Incredible is a real solid phone.

ROM
    AOKP Build 33

One just stills for 150 in the market place today.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ROM
    CM7

I just bought one for 20 bucks from a friend. I was looking on craigslist on some and they were all priced 150 to 100.

Just bought one off craiglist for $75. Originally asking $100. Returning my Bionic and just need it to last for a couple months until I figure out what I want to get, Prime, Razr or Vigor. My husband thinks I'm nuts

I was sundering the same Queston, thanks for the price range.

Now the guy appears to be backing out.

Current Used Cell Prices
    The link here supposedly shows the average selling price on ebay for some popular Verizon phones, including of course, the incredible.

Hope this helps!

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

I just trade an OG Droid and a Palm Pre Plus for a DINC and a Droid Pro. DINC also came with the extended battery and back and a stand-alone battery charger. I think I made out on the deal since I only paid $65 for the OG Droid and traded a Storm2 for the Palm!

Global Posts
    438 Global Posts

Just paid $70 on eBay for OG DINC in perfect condition including 2 cases and an extra battery.