Is there a way this can be changed? The dim green blinking light is not enough for me. can you change the color or anything? has anyone figured a way to do this?
    05-14-2010 05:56 PM
    Anybody?
    05-14-2010 08:40 PM
    No way of changing it. Orange and Green that's it.
    05-14-2010 08:45 PM
    No way of changing it. Orange and Green that's it.
    You serious no way? no program that does it?
    05-15-2010 02:46 AM
    You serious no way? no program that does it?
    i'm guessing its not the typical rgb led lights that can be used to make different like blackberrys. prob just 2 led, maybe u can mix green and orange to make something?
    05-15-2010 04:29 AM
    Maybe someone will develop an app for that.
    05-15-2010 08:16 AM
    download handcent sms...you can change LED notification lights within that app. for sms and mms messages. its also a better messaging app than the standard...give it a shot,theres a massive amount of customization
    05-15-2010 11:20 AM
    Another thing that would be nice is to disable the light when charging...I don't get the blinking green light if i have a new message when it's plugged in - the solid orange/green indicating charge status overrides the notification light
    05-15-2010 02:14 PM
    the LED is pitiful for sure
    05-15-2010 02:25 PM
    I think it will be changed in software updates or a 3rd party app.

I remember when I got my POS Storm and after a software update on the OS it got way brighter.
    05-15-2010 03:11 PM
    Something a la berrybuzz would be great.
    05-15-2010 03:13 PM
    I wish I could agree, but I ended up uninstalling BerryBuzz because it just got annoying with all the different notifications. I ended up finding out my personal taste ranged to where I just wanted to know when I was getting email not everything else lol. More color options would be awesome though!
    05-15-2010 07:24 PM
    I wish I could agree, but I ended up uninstalling BerryBuzz because it just got annoying with all the different notifications. I ended up finding out my personal taste ranged to where I just wanted to know when I was getting email not everything else lol. More color options would be awesome though!
    Lol, I understand. For me BBuzz is a gem for determining who is contacting me and what form of communication they're using. I also like the cool factor ( call LED notification=red & blue police strobe lights!)

I agree having color options would be great..
    05-15-2010 07:48 PM
    Yeah, but it had disco! How can you not love disco?!

I ended up having to send my BB for repair and wasn't ever able to authorize the new one to use BerryBuzz (suck it BellShare). In the end, I found it much more peaceful not to have my pocket vibrating and lighting up every color imaginable in 2 minute intervals with some kind of notification.
    05-15-2010 10:52 PM
    Yeah it was a bit over kill for my tastes. And yes, the police strobe is what I used for phone calls, it was awesome. I used the blue and white alternating for twitter and a mix of colors for sms etc. It was cool at first but got annoying after awhile. But like most phone things it's all down to personal taste. I like the fact that my android shows hardly nothing and only gives me notifications in the bar up top!
    05-15-2010 11:17 PM
    Lol, I'm using same colors for UberTwitter. But, I think it'll be refreshing not to be bombarded with notification messages.
    05-16-2010 01:31 AM
    I would just like more options. I rely heavily on the flashes and color differences, I hope they give us more choices with updates in the future
    05-16-2010 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD