mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
This phone doesn't handle heat well at all. I'm flashing Gingersense 3.5 and because I'm at work with a less than optimal signal, it's working hard to reinstall my apps. So, there's and heat and now a boot loop. I just pulled the battery and placed the open Incredible and battery under my desk fan. :(

Thinking back, the only time I get boot loops is when the phone is warm. Especially when I'm using it too much while charging. I let it finish setting up under my desk fan.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. The DInc doesn't do well dispersing heat. When it overheat, the phone does some goofy things. I usually close as many apps as possible before charging.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Back when I was using Skyraider 4.whatever-it-happened-to-be the only time it ever gave me any trouble (random reboots, FC"s) was when it got physically hot.

You're a brave man flashing 3.5 at work! :cool:

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I went back to the rooted OTA with gingertiny. After it and cm7, I can't pass up the speed for the eye candy!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

BBEgo

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
New 3.5 updates due from several key devs in the next few days.
Just sayin it might be worth another look next week.

Sent from my Prime 3D v1.2 Incredible using Tapatalk

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
This phone doesn't handle heat well at all. I'm flashing Gingersense 3.5 and because I'm at work with a less than optimal signal, it's working hard to reinstall my apps. So, there's and heat and now a boot loop. I just pulled the battery and placed the open Incredible and battery under my desk fan. :(

Thinking back, the only time I get boot loops is when the phone is warm. Especially when I'm using it too much while charging. I let it finish setting up under my desk fan.

The Droid Incredible and heat go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair