Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Talking Incredible Goes Retro with Nexus Style Stuff

HTC Incredible Goes Retro : Nexus One Launcher and Apps | WJD Designs

I figured people would like to grab these apps all in one place and see the Nexus one drawer on the Incredible...

Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!

That's pretty cool, but from the video it appears to run a little slower than Sense. I like the eye candy on the app menu though.
    Where's the juice again?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It looks cool, but based on the video it appears to be a little laggy.
    Feel free to private message me at any time! I enjoy getting private messages.

Global Posts
    299 Global Posts

I think it's because it's essentially running two different launchers at the same time
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by itch808 View Post
    I think it's because it's essentially running two different launchers at the same time
    you are right.. it isn't laggy at all once it gets goin... you can choose on start which one you want..then use that as default then go... simple and quick.. no lag at all... just I opened both of em up at the same time...
    Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!

I agree that it isn't laggy at all once its up and running. Now we need the nexus one lock screen to go along with it and it will essentially be like shutting off sense.
    Roy Aguilera

Thanks Wayne. Can you post the boot animation zip?

Quote Originally Posted by ls9999 View Post
    I agree that it isn't laggy at all once its up and running. Now we need the nexus one lock screen to go along with it and it will essentially be like shutting off sense.
    Get the app Lockbot and problem solved...well really I wouldn't know because I have a moto droid but I dont see why it wouldn't work

Just downloaded n1 home launcher , its pretty sweet but no sense widgets work with the n1 home launcher. Its a nice change but sense is much better. I guess I am used to sense now

Wow, what's with the horrible music on the video?
    Slink
    Follow me on Twitter!

Global Posts
    548 Global Posts

With the gallery, I believe you can't see anything on the 8GB onboard.