Just ordered an Incredible! Have a question about bluetooth.

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey every one,

I just ordered my Droid Incredible! :D I can't wait, this is my first android phone!

I noticed for the MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth? Stereo Headphones the incredible is not listed as a compatible device on the verizon wireless site.

Which makes me a little nervous becuase I use these headphones daily with my LG Voyager. Any one have this and/or confirm that they do indeed work for the HTC Incredible?

I know voice dialing through them wont work, but if I can answer a phone call or at the bare minimum listen to music with them I would be happy. :)

Any one have any ideas? :confused:

Here's a link to the item: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...PS://www.verizon.com/products/&token=nC1-Ga8p

Thanks,

Bigk

Last edited:

ShannonDavis

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
While driving, display the dashboard. You can't use voice dialing but you can select from favorites. I just found out today the speaker phone is pretty awesome. Really no need for bluetooth. I still use mine but it is not necessary.

newdroidnewb

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
You should be fine. I'm listening to the moto sd9 Bluetooth headphones as I type this (MOTO SD9)
And you'll see they are not listed as compatible either. I think VZW just hasnt updated the list yet to include the Inc.

These sound great and work perfect with the Inc. with the controls and all.

BTW. I'm quite impressed that I could actually follow the OP's link to VZW's site, which we all know is no easy task on any browser even on computer, and I was able to find my headphones and check the compatibility and come right back here to reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463