Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Carrier
    SkyRaider 3.5

Default mint.com app update failed install

So I got an update to the mint.com app a few days ago. I downloaded it, but the install failed. It said the app wasn't signed correctly. Now it shows that it isn't even installed on my phone in the market, meaning, instead of saying "installed" it says "free". If I try to install it again, it downloads, but still fails to install with the same error. Is anyone else having this problem?

My update failed for the same reason (i.e. not signed correctly). The old version is still installed on my phone.

Global Posts
    305 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmos1277 View Post
    My update failed for the same reason (i.e. not signed correctly). The old version is still installed on my phone.
    Same here. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

If you do get the "new" version installed, it will still read v1.3.

I uninstalled mine, verified it was indeed gone and installed the new version.

Still reads v1.3

Same here. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Doesn't need a "fix", uninstall the current version and go into market and install the updated version. Works fine after than and requires no "fix".

Go into Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Mint > Uninstall. From there, reinstall from the Market. I was getting the same errors earlier this week when I tried to update.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,616 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

If u read what mint said delete app then reinstall. So very simple to read before u click.