Uploading video to facebook
09-22-2012 12:03 PM
- I use Qik to put my videos on Facebook. It's an amazing application. I record my video and it automatically downloads the video to your own personal Qik website. From the website I can simply click a button (after being set up for Facebook sharing on your Qik website) and it loads it up to Facebook. I know you said "directly to Facebook" and it may be able to do that, however, I like to preview my videos before I actually put them on so I haven't attempted to do that yet. It does have a share button on the phone which does include a Facebook icon so I assume it is possible. Either way it is twice as easy to go through this app. Download it, sign into your website, adjust your settings (add Facebook sharing) and you will be set to go. Don't forget to adjust your Qik settings on your phone in the Qik application. For example: set the video quality to High. Hope this helps.05-16-2010 09:27 PM
- So is there no way to upload directly to Facebook? I swear on my Eris Facebook was listed under the "share" menu? Maybe I'm mistaken. However, if you cannot, why was this left out? Noone simply forgets Facebook. Seems like if it was left out, it was for a reason. Maybe Google wants to push people to Youtube. Maybe VZW has a reason. Who knows.
But anyway, as it stands right now, to get a video from my Incredible to my wall on FB, I have to use a seperate app, or use the mobile upload email address from FB? If so, what options are people using? I've heard Qik, Bloo, and Youtube. However, if I use on of those services, I don't want every video I upload to them to go to Facebook. If that makes sense. I just want to get random videos to Facebook, and not very often.
So, whats the consensus on this from everybody? Thanks.05-18-2010 10:45 PM
- I was going to post this same question on the HTC Aria website but wont since I found this thread.....it is BS that we cant upload vid clips directly to FB.....On my Aria I see the option for uploading too Bluetooth,Gmail,Yahoo mail,YouTube but no FB??? I guess I need to look into this Qik App that was mentioned......thanks !!09-03-2010 02:13 PM
- Guys...you're doing way too much. It's so simple.
First, you'll need to make sure you've first set up with facebook your mobile phone. This is a one time thing. To do this, go to your desktop computer and go to "my account" then click on the "mobile" tab. Towards the top it will either confirm that you've already been set up for mobile uploading, or it should give you the option somewhere in that tab. After you've set it up, all photos and videos you can text OR email to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
For videos on this phone, the file is too big to send as a text, so when you hit the share button, go to the email or gmail option. If you havent set up your gmail with this phone, you'll need to before you do this. It's pretty easy.
Anyway, just email to email@example.com, and put the caption of the video or picture in the subject line of the email. uploads right away.
If you've already set up mobile uploading with an old phone but same number, then you don't need to worry about setting it up again.01-18-2011 07:49 PM
- Or, if you go to Facebook Mobile | Facebook it will give you a personal email address for sending stuff... I just put it in my address book as "Facebook" and gmail my videos...
Which is what Lauren was saying except mine gives you a different email address.01-19-2011 07:20 AMLike 1
- 01-20-2011 06:42 AM
- sooo simple go to facebook and as if you were going to post something should be a little camera either next to or under where you would start typing to post a comment click it then u can choose from camera or gallery click gallery choose pic then post so run down facbook -camera icon -gallery -choose pic - post it took me almost a year to figure that out and man i feel so stupied ...09-22-2012 11:51 AM
- HTC Android Phones
- More HTC Phones
- Droid Incredible Series
- Verizon Droid Incredible
Uploading video to facebook
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD