Incredible rebooting over and over

Saxton6666

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey y'all, My Incredible of 1 1/2 years has decided not to boot. It just goes through the two HTC screens and then the droid eye and repeats. I have read here about different solutions but I haven't found one that will correct this issue. I have lots of data; contacts, music, AK notes that I don't want to lose if I perform a factory reset. Does anyone know how to back up a phone full of data if it won't boot? My pc doesn't see it. Thanks in advance.

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey y'all, My Incredible of 1 1/2 years has decided not to boot. It just goes through the two HTC screens and then the droid eye and repeats. I have read here about different solutions but I haven't found one that will correct this issue. I have lots of data; contacts, music, AK notes that I don't want to lose if I perform a factory reset. Does anyone know how to back up a phone full of data if it won't boot? My pc doesn't see it. Thanks in advance.

Nope can't do it. The point is to have it backed up BEFORE something like this happens. Your memory card and internal storage are not wiped by the reset, so you'll only lose apps, contacts, call logs, texts, settings, etc.

Tonkaee

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine actually just started this not to long ago as well, after working perfectly for a year or so. Although mine would start the reboot loop while you are in the middle of google maps or in a game. I have actually had it happen after plugging it into the charger, which let me to believe it was the battery. When it did restart, the battery was very warm and it wouldn't get past the first boot screen. I just replaced the battery with the seido 1750 battery and so far no rebooting problems. Although I haven't really had time to stress the phone and play many games, but going through an entire charge with 0 problems.

I know if you go to a verizon retail store and get a battery and that doesn't fix the problem you should be able to return it no problem.

joverman56

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
That's funny..... my phone starting doing the same thing last weekend. I had to do a factory reset to fix it. I've never had an issue until then and I've had the phone since release day.

heatwave16

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I seem to be having a similar problem - and my phone randonly updated to 3.6 after rebooting...now none of my apps work??? This just started yesterday for me.

tzoller

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine started after I rebooted and added back WidgetLocker Lockscreen. Als happed after I used the lock screen from GO. The lockscreens do something...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad