deleting emails

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to delete multiple emails at once without opening each one and deleting them I get a lot of useless emails that sometimes I read

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Is there a way to delete multiple emails at once without opening each one and deleting them I get a lot of useless emails that sometimes I read

When in the message list hit the menu button, then select delete and mark the ones you want to delete then hit delete. Gmail you can just select and delete the ones you want.

coach

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i haven't found a way to delete multiple messages within the gmail app. i have to open each individual message and then select delete. this
Menu----Delete.

An X should appear next to each email. You can select as many as you want.

works in the mail app and the native sms app, but not in gmail. am i doing something wrong?

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Haven't found the group delete in gmail. In the HTC app you can touch menu then delete, and delete individually, or hit menu again and you can delete all.

huey

May 12, 2010
Visit site
any way to mark emails as read without having to go through them? I don't understand why the read/unread emails are not syncing with my Exchange.

Help!

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site

For gmail, press the check marks next to each email. A delete option will automatically pop up on the bottom.

IamJAd

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
any way to mark emails as read without having to go through them? I don't understand why the read/unread emails are not syncing with my Exchange.

Help!

+1. I'd like to mark the multiple emails I receive as read, all at once, without scrolling through each email one by one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez