1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default multiple google voice numbers

Will Google voice on the Inc work with more than one GV number? I have 3 of them, but I only want to link 1 of them to my main Google account. The other 2 numbers are "duck blinds"

Thanks!

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

You have got to be kidding me, way to waste what two other people could be beta testing to perfect. And I would imagine there is no way.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Quote Originally Posted by hubdju View Post
    Will Google voice on the Inc work with more than one GV number? I have 3 of them, but I only want to link 1 of them to my main Google account. The other 2 numbers are "duck blinds"

Thanks!
    1. Each Google Voice Account may only have one number associated with it, be it a new number or ported from somewhere else
    2. Each GV number can be forwarded to multiple other numbers (I have mine going to 3 right now and it would allow more)
    3. HOWEVER, you can only have one GV number forwarded to each destination number. If you authorize a new number it de-authorizes the first one.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison