Control Strip = Data Connection button

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
how do i make the the "3g" button which switches data connection on and off on the control strip widget to work again? the wifi button works fine and the gps button changed a bit that it opens the entire list of gps possibilities but the data connection is completely non-operational. even tried two other widgets that did the same thing before and both also don't work now. i'm sure i'm not the only one who had the problem, so please share your solution as i use that button as often as i use the vibrate/silent button. :(

blastncast

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I use LauncherPro Plus and from LP you do not have access to the Sense version of the 3G toggle button so I have had to use other toggle widgets to turn the 3G on and off, after I forced the update a couple of months ago to Gingerbread I went through multiple toggle widgets and none of them worked on GB until i found Widgetsoid. Widgetsoid allows you to set up and configure any kind of widget you want, there are many different settings and this can be confusing but on the mobile data widget I was able to set it up as a rooted device and it works perfectly.
Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol