Goodbye HTC

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Is it included in the setup questions on initial startup of phone?? Is there a LINK option in contacts?

Is it ...along with Twitter pre installed......?..............I guess not.......

No problem....you are right..... ..

Everyone is entitled to make up there own mind. I choose to go to another brand.

Not dissing your choice either, but I HAVE owned several other brands. You sound like you'd be best suited for the apple world. You haven't come out right and said it, but what I can infer, you want it all done for you. I'll save you the suppense......There is no PERFECT phone. Alll manufacturers have their issues.....including apple. If you are a fan of HTC sense...enjoy android without it as it is way different (IMHO). Good luck with that Moto phone if you choose as my wife has been through 3 of them and it still doesn't work right. I NEVER got the that warning until after I rooted, and only certain roms it happened on.

I'm just curious as to why you post this in a dinc forum. Most of us here LOVE this phone. Are you looking for us to agree with you? or just want to hear the backlash? I'm not being a jerk....I'm asking seriously. BTW, the latest OTA has fixed all those persistent bugs......including this one. So, it is fixed.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I had the incredible since july 2,2010 and never had the low memory error either.

sent via TaPaTaLk

mikefrombx

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I have had the incredible from launch, I had the low memory issue with sense. I went and deleted everything from the cache foe Facebook and twitter and that helped. I have since rooted and installed cm7 and never had an issue. It all depends on how active you are on fb and text and mms. That is why Thomas problem came up for me often. Since o got rod of sense no issues, I think that is because with a sense phone it is in the friendstream as well as the app and the messaging app and senses messaging. This does happen to all phones but o think that is the reason that sense phones are more affected by this.

treelover3

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
motorola > > > samsung

Motorola has superior call & build quality

Motorola makes crap! I had 3 Motorola ATRIX 2's before I was able to get the SAMSUNG Galaxy S II. The SGS II has been awesome. The A2 would delete apps every time it was restarted. It's a known problem but Moto won't do anything about it. Go out and search Motorola Triumph. The M. T. is another piece of Motorola pure crap. Stay as far away from Moto as you can.
My. 02

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site

My point to you was that FB is not integral to the phone. Many people after they have rooted, delete it, peep, and friendstream all together.

I know the phone asks you if you want to set up an account when you first activate it but so what...it also asks if you want to set up an exchange account too and lots of other things.

The only thing FB is integral too is Mr. Zuckerberg's wallet.

The Inc has been and continues to be an outstanding platform for many users and was one of the most sought after phones Verizon had to offer for quite a while, hence the "Great Inc Shortage of 2010." Has it been perfect for everyone, of course not, but nothing is.

Like I said earlier, I'm not all down of you dumping HTC, I could care less if you don't buy another HTC, I don't work for them or even own stock.