Droid Incredible backorders

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine 6/1 and was told it would be shipped 6/22 arriving 6/24. I'm REALLY hoping they are ahead of schedule.......the wait is KILLING ME!!!!:mad:

I ordered mine BEFORE memorial day and it feels like an eternity. I went to the Verizon store to look at the devour for my wife and found myself taking a minute staring at the incredible. (Ok I played with it for like 5 mins)

I was told 6/18 shipping overnight. HOWEVER, the rep said they are running a bit ahead of schedule.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered mine today (in-store). I was told by the 25th, I should have it in my hand, although there were customers getting theirs' earlier.

Anyone here get the Incredible a little earlier than what they said? Because I'd love to have it in my hand early. :)

codegk

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
My Ship date

Hopefully this is a sign of the screen production catching up to the backorders.

I am in South Central PA, I ordered my Incredible Saturday may 29th from Wirefly.com.

It shipped Jun 4th from MD, Delivery date is today, june 5th. I sincerely hope this means people do not have to wait as long for their phones. Good luck everyone.

HTC D Inc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered mine today (in-store). I was told by the 25th, I should have it in my hand, although there were customers getting theirs' earlier.

Anyone here get the Incredible a little earlier than what they said? Because I'd love to have it in my hand early. :)

Ordered mine in-store on the 18th and I've not even received a shipping notification...

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
ordered mine the 22nd of May, and still waiting for any word. ANY!

The reps (who I know don't know wtf is going on) told me that it should ship by the 10th. When I bought it, they said I'd have it by the 7th. Later I was told it would be the 11th.

Point is, I'm still stuck with my damned BB Storm! Nooooo!

sterny23

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Updates

I ordered on 6/3, and just out of curiosity how do they contact you with shipping information, through email? or do they call you? Look forward to your help.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
ordered mine the 22nd of May, and still waiting for any word. ANY!

The reps (who I know don't know wtf is going on) told me that it should ship by the 10th. When I bought it, they said I'd have it by the 7th. Later I was told it would be the 11th.

Point is, I'm still stuck with my damned BB Storm! Nooooo!

I also ordered mine on the 22nd. My wife said VZW called my home phone (why the F they didn't call my CELL I have no idea) and a message was left about something like the 11th, tracking number, and she accidently deleted it. Wanted to kill her. Was on the phone with VZW for 35 mins over the weekend for them to tell me... basically nothing, that supposedly it will ship on the 11th, that is hasn't shipped yet, that they have no tracking number available. I'm annoyed. They already charged my credit card so I'm on the hook until it arrives.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Man, this is kinda sad. So have there been any good reports of getting it early? Because reading through here, I just see delays.

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Man, this is kinda sad. So have there been any good reports of getting it early? Because reading through here, I just see delays.

For the most part it seems most people are getting a few days early. Right now it looks like 5/21ers are getting theirs

I expect mine to ship 6/14-6/16 or so and I was quoted 6/18 ship date.

People should realize that the date they are quoted are almost always SHIP dates not arrival dates.

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
One of the guy on this forum said he called tech support and they told him that they have 17k of them sitting there and you can order one from them. Plus they have priority shipping. He said he was able to order one from them and got his tracking number over night. So you might want to look into that. I wouldn't guarantee it but it is worth a shot. Better than waiting.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine off ebay if it makes anyone feel any better I still dont have mine yet either. Supposed to arrive no later than 6/9-18 june. I bought it last 6/4.

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
One of the guy on this forum said he called tech support and they told him that they have 17k of them sitting there and you can order one from them. Plus they have priority shipping. He said he was able to order one from them and got his tracking number over night. So you might want to look into that. I wouldn't guarantee it but it is worth a shot. Better than waiting.

My bet is that the phones they are talking about are either:

1. refurbs
2. set aside to replace defective units
3. irregular - packaging and such

My guess is that the number isnt 17K but this is all my guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance