After a year+, took my screen protector off....

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Man, this phone looks awesome without one. I forgot what the screen looked like. Should I be worried about scratching?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I still have the screen protector on my screen from the first day I got my phone and it still looks great. I have the rest of the protector pack still in the Box the phone came in. With my *Speck red and black case around the phone, it still looks new!

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I used a Zagg for probably almost a year then for some reason one night decided to peel it off...so glad I did. I had forgotten how smooth the screen was and how easy it was to navigate with. That was probably back in february and I'm still scratch free!

PeninaD

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have on a Stenheil (?) screen protector...it was crystal clear for a very very long time, really looked like an unclad screen...it's finally scratched up enough to be noticeable...guess I should take it off. Or put on a new one. Even that thin layer adds alot of impact protection for when I inevitably drop the phone.

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I had a Steinheil CRYSTAL Clear, too, that was scratched up which is why I decided to ditch it. Protection no more and I think I'm done with them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
After about a year of using a Zagg protector, I decided to remove it. That was in March. Eight months later, no regrets--and no scratches!

elamb23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I recently removed mine also (otterbox) and my screen is in perfect condition also. I almost don't recognize the phone now,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20