6.png

Screen 7: News Screen Two.
7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Suillira

mpparr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
First-time caller, long-time listener...

Running:
Zeam Launcher
Beautiful Widgets (Weather) w/ANDRODeNa_GLASS_WEATHER Skin
Free Power Widget
SiMi clock
SiMi Folders
Circle Battery Widget

The screen shot appears to be pulling down the notification bar, which is actually hidden.

Reactions: garywhoughton

JayWalk

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
After a year of owning the phone I finally decided to learn how to root and use Launcher Pro. Anyway, this is what I've got for now. However, I can't seem to get the mail icon in the dock to show status update (like a 1 to show I have 1 message). Any ideas???

paulmz

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
After a year of owning the phone I finally decided to learn how to root and use Launcher Pro. Anyway, this is what I've got for now. However, I can't seem to get the mail icon in the dock to show status update (like a 1 to show I have 1 message). Any ideas???

Can I just ask... why did you root your phone?

JayWalk

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Mostly just to get the free tethering and to get rid of the bloatware. Once I get a little more comfortable I will start playing around with custom ROMs...although I don't really have a need for that yet.

paulmz

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Mostly just to get the free tethering and to get rid of the bloatware. Once I get a little more comfortable I will start playing around with custom ROMs...although I don't really have a need for that yet.

I don't suppose you have an Incredible. You can do free tethering without root on that one.

Bloatware doesn't really matter anymore with Froyo... unless you have one of those phone like the LG Ally that has no memory and no app-2-sd.

But, I completely forgot to answer your question in the first post about notification badges in the dock: [Menu]-> [Dock Settings]-> "Dock Notifications". You also need to have the respective shortcuts in the dock for it to function properly.

southpawmedic#IM

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Can you let me know where you came up with that 3D launcher? I checked out the Skyraider discussion at XDA but no indication on that beautiful launcher!

Rom: Skyraider 3.5 w/ Sense
Launcher: Sykraider 3D w/ 7 Screens
Background: Tron Siren 1280x1024
CircleLauncher: Lite Paid
Home icons in Notifications: Home Switcher

Screen 1: Contacts [One Expanded]
1b.png

Screen 2: Settings
2.png

Screen 3: Communication Apps
3.png

Screen 4a: Home screen. Navigation and Running apps & Poweramp
4a.png

Screen 4b: Home screen. Navigation [Expanded] and Running apps & Poweramp
4b.png

Screen 5a: Media Apps to Watch, Listen & Record
5a.png

Screen 5b: Media Apps to Watch [Expanded], Listen & Record
5b.png

Screen 6: News Screen. News [Expanded]
6.png

Screen 7: News Screen Two.
7.png

Matt Algren

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Nothing earth shattering, but after six weeks I finally got it adjusted right. (The outer two are still blank.)

I change the background constantly, but this one is what I usually end up with at the end of the day. I think it sets off the icons well, especially my blue twitter screen.

Why yes, I do overthink this stuff. Why do you ask?

5376319216_e7b035920c_b.jpg
5376319070_03f69b78f0_b.jpg

5375718131_48c41e6fed_b.jpg
5375718277_31c8ec9c04_b.jpg
5376319712_f3c0720e8c_b.jpg

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Can you let me know where you came up with that 3D launcher? I checked out the Skyraider discussion at XDA but no indication on that beautiful launcher!

Edit: if you mean CircleLauncher, that is in the market. I linked to app brain in my op. If you meant the bottom launcher, read below.

Are you running Skyraider? Im not sure where he got it from, but it's available under the Skyraider Rom.

In Rom Manager: Download A Rom > Ihtfp69 > Launchers. Then download the launcher you want. Then go into Clockwork Recovery and install that zip. Then...nothing happens. I was stuck with the same old Sense launcher still. I found that I needed to load a launcher switcher app to give me access to the new launcher. I downloaded Home Switcher (it has easy switching options from the Notifications menu). You will see two options, one called "Launcher" and one called "HTC Sense." You want to switch to the "Launcher" one. Blamo.

Last edited:
Reactions: southpawmedic#IM