Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBeans Build 5

Quote Originally Posted by DroidJane View Post
    I really like this homescreen! Did you make this yourself along w/ the widgets? Are there apps for creating your wallpapers and widgets?

Thanks!
    you can take any picture you find on the internet, size it down, and put it on your phone to use as a wallpaper. The clock/weather widget looks like Beautiful Home by Beautiful Widgets. The dock icons look like its probably launcher pro.

- Galactic Core Live Wallpaper
    - Apps Organizer (Folders not open)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-home_1.jpg   Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-home_2.jpg   Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-home_3.jpg   Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-home_4_5.jpg   Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-home_6_7.jpg  

Last edited by Issemann; 07-08-2010 at 09:37 PM.
    A delicious bass...

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.2, JellyBean

My screen is pretty simple..

I'm using LauncherPro Beta, the updates show missed call/sms indicators. I do like having the bottom dock scroll, no need to clutter my screens when all my important shortcuts are on the dock.

First one shows my accuweather.com widget, second is the full shot of Hitomi from the DOA series(them some fittin' jeans!)..

Second is Tina from DOA Xtreme, it's my wallpaper for Handcent SMS this week. Yes, anime chicks tend to be my theme.

Third is, you guessed it, another girl from DOA, this time Ayane with the wet t-shirt..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-main1.jpg   Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-main2.jpg   Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-txt.jpg   Post Your HTC Incredible Screens-txt2.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts
    ROM
    JT Super Clean DJ05

Quote Originally Posted by DroidJane View Post
    I really like this homescreen! Did you make this yourself along w/ the widgets? Are there apps for creating your wallpapers and widgets?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by facedown41 View Post
    you can take any picture you find on the internet, size it down, and put it on your phone to use as a wallpaper. The clock/weather widget looks like Beautiful Home by Beautiful Widgets. The dock icons look like its probably launcher pro.
    Facedown is correct, the clock is Beautiful Home, with a theme to make it look different, and I am using launcherpro beta for my dock. I did change my icons, which is why they look different than everyone else's. And I attached the wallpaper I resized from the internet. =]

Thanked by:

Here's mine. Only using 6 screens

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBeans Build 5

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutter_N_Jelly View Post

So I have to ask because I want them, where did you get the dock icons with the lil androids.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    here's my latest as of today - I found I don't use more than three screens....

What widget are you using to put your phone in silent mode?

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBeans Build 5

Quote Originally Posted by huthur View Post
    What widget are you using to put your phone in silent mode?
    looks like he is using the Beautiful Widgets for all three of those widgets for silent, wifi, and bluetooth.

Beautiful widgets truly is a great app especially for making the custom skinned home (clock/weather)
    Thanked by:
    huthur 

where do you find a different theme for the beautiful widgets?
    DOXA–holic

how do you change the lockscreen background? or is that a root thing?
    Also how did you make the lock screen look like the droid one instead of the htc slide down thing that is the standard?
    You dont need root. I use lockbot pro - different versions of lockscreens and you can add custom backgrounds.

Little change up in red for the weekend...

this may be a stupid question, but are you using lockbot in place of sense?
    DOXA–holic

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    this may be a stupid question, but are you using lockbot in place of sense?
    if you mean me, yes Lockbot Pro...

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    here's my latest as of today - I found I don't use more than three screens....

I'm assuming your using beautiful widgets, but how do you get the weather icons to appear like that ?

I looked at some of the themes and the clock looks like it's the " destroy" theme but the weather icons look completely different.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutter_N_Jelly View Post

What calender widget is that?

I just installed Launcherpro and only calender widget I get is a daily agenda.

Thanks!

Also, what size image do you use when creating your own icons for Launcherpro?

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBeans Build 5

Quote Originally Posted by aust10n View Post
    What calender widget is that?

I just installed Launcherpro and only calender widget I get is a daily agenda.

Thanks!

Also, what size image do you use when creating your own icons for Launcherpro?
    that looks like the stock calendar widget for android, but Pure Calendar Widget is the best thing you can get on the market, its completely skinnable.

that looks like the stock calendar widget for android, but Pure Calendar Widget is the best thing you can get on the market, its completely skinnable.
    I guess I'll have to purchase that widget, cause for some reason launcherpro wont let me pick any of the other calender widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by aust10n View Post
    I guess I'll have to purchase that widget, cause for some reason launcherpro wont let me pick any of the other calender widgets.

Pure Calender is awesome....

What widget is that where you can countdown the days until an event....that's great for vacations

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Quote Originally Posted by rayporsche View Post
    That would be killer w/ the Carbon Fiber skin.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Quote Originally Posted by IncrediBry View Post
    I'm assuming your using beautiful widgets, but how do you get the weather icons to appear like that ?

I looked at some of the themes and the clock looks like it's the " destroy" theme but the weather icons look completely different.....
    you have to click on select weather skin on your beautiful widgets menu
    Last edited by Upstreammiami; 07-11-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone

Quote Originally Posted by rayporsche View Post
    What are the icons in your notification bar?

Quote Originally Posted by iJason View Post
    What are the icons in your notification bar?
    I don't know what the first one, but the second and third are Advanced Task killer and Battery Status Pro. The battery one is nice you can configure when you want it to be green, colorless, and red. I hate the ATK icon...not that i really use ATK anyway.

Don't know what the first one is sorry.

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts
    ROM
    JT Super Clean DJ05

=]

ROM
    BAMF Rezound ICS v0.6

Quote Originally Posted by IncrediBry View Post

Yes that's the Destroy clock skin and the weather skin is called DarkLudi by ludiDROID
    ~Paul
    HTC ReZound
    HP Touchpad w/ CM7 Alpha 3
    Vignette (The BEST camera app) review

ROM
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

I started changing around my phone yesterday... I bought Beautiful Widgets and downloaded a ton of skins... Now, I'm up in the air about getting a new launcher...

I know I won't be able to use any of the HTC Widgets, but this is my first Android phone and I've never known anything but Sense. So I have 3 questions for the Droid Vets out there...

1. Are there any other drawbacks or pros of using another launcher?
    2. Do you find yourself missing Sense using the different launcher?
    3. What is the best launcher for the money?
    Galaxy Nexus, Droid Incredible

Circle Me on Google+

Twitter: @CRKhead
    PSN: CRKhead
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast