Post Your HTC Incredible Screens

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I use Better Cut to change the icons and used Icon Pack - ORB non glare from the market on the top 4 and the phone and browser I found over on XDA in the theme thread.

ADW Launcher and Beautiful Widgets.

Open Home and Better Cut... I know you need either or for the icon packs, but are they pretty much limited to enhancing icons?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I never used open home but on better cut you can change direct call, direct text, applications, and short cuts (bookmarks, play lists, settings and much more).

808Droid

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
getting my droid incredible hopefully in a couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone had a pic of the smallest clock or removal of the giant clock all together

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
It just looks like all the screens without the clock. You can put two more rows of icons there instead, or a smaller clock.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Call me boring my main screen is all 'business' I guess, but this is me with the pmf v1.1 YASR ROM with Sense removed. Took my animated wallpaper off because I got bored with it.

1.png

All 5 of my screens, I use launcher pro made to look as close to Froyo as possible until a suitable ROM shows up in a week or so hopefully!
composite.png

Last edited:

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I tried ADW, didn't like it... LauncherPro was good, but I still found myself missing the Sense layout... I am a boring person... The other 5 screens are just full screen basic widgets... Notes, Calendar, Photos, and Bookmarks. My background is actually LOWRG3's from the "Pictures" thread...

4790148649_e352afc844_b.jpg

4790781992_49bafa573e_b.jpg

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I found that I don't need it because I get the news right to my Facebook page and I also don't seem to ever leave this site on my computer... LOL

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
CRKhed I did the same thing! I resized it to 960x800 for anyone who wanted it and posted in the same thread. Check it out!

greyRain1.png

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
How did you manage to change the icons to an apple like look?

From the market download better cut which is a program to change icons and short cuts and the icon are also on the market for free and there called Non Glared Orb. There are a bunch of free icons on the market and over on XDA. PM me if you have any trouble finding anything.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I loled hard!:D

I will be too, I'm in the process of suing CRKhead for IP copyright infringement. That term I have TM'd and I'm in the process of copyrighting the rights to make grey rain type wallpapers for the Incredible! SO pay up!

(This is a joke playing off Apple suing HTC rofl)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC