Post Your HTC Incredible Screens

stick2e

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Ok so I figured that one of these would be made eventually, so I decided to go ahead and do it.

I like looking how others have their Incredible setup.

Post those screens... till I wait for my incredible to get here!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
here's mine, but it's changed a little since then (mostly the wallpaper)

inc.jpg

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
hi .. how did you get your clock and weather to get so small. are those widget?

yes.

One on the right is Digital Clock Widget by Maize.

The one on the right is HTC Clock (second option).

May sound strange, but I have a hard time judging time based solely on a digital clock. Old enough that I need to see the big hand and the little hands of an analog clock to conceptualize the amount of time I have during the day.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Okay, i need to know what you did to get the new default icons at the bottom of the screen. Also, with those icon, does it update when you get a message or anything like that? like unread messages for SMS?

THANKS!

it's a launcher from the market called "launcherpro beta"

it's free and runs pretty fast, it also has the leap feature from sense. the only downside (that i've run across) is that the sense related htc widgets don't work when using it.

it won't show unread counts (maybe in a later release?) but i can take or leave those. if you really want them, there's a widget in the market (also free) called "SMS unread count" that can load 1x1 widgets for messaging, phone, and gmail that can have iphone like badges for unread count.

but that defeats the purpose of the desktop clearing dock that comes with the launcher.

DanRyb

May 3, 2010
Visit site
How do you like it? I love the look of the launcher, but with the incredible it's simply running on top of sense since we can't disable it, right? How does that affect your battery life when running it?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i like it quite a bit, it runs just as fast as the sense launcher for me, and my battery life has had any noticeable effect.

it runs on top of the sense framework, but all the widgets that would slow down performance should be shut off once the stock launcher isn't running anymore

DanRyb

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey thanks for the response! So it does somewhat turn off the stock launcher then? I think I'm going to have to give this a shot. :)
I'm new to Android, coming from an iPhone. Not counting jailbreak, I'm not used to all this customization! Hahaha :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2