Phonecall issues

GooTz66

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I had a call come in from my girlfriend and I couldn't hear anything and she said she was talking the whole time saying "hello" but i got nothing and she heard me. Then I tried calling her and I heard a constant ring on my end and I could hear her but she couldn't hear me. A reset cured this but it has happened a couple of times since purchase.

Anyone else experience this?

GooTz66

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
There are at least two other threads discussing this issue. Please search first. :)

Hella Funny! I was a search nazi at CB at one point too. Sorry but i guess my keywords werent the right ones as my searches were not netting me the results i was searching for that related to my issue.

Can you spare the links?

BTW, it is not a "Mute" issue

dvorak

May 24, 2010
Visit site
My brother had this problem as well. We could not hear him but he could hear us. A simple reboot of his phone solved the problem.

GooTz66

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
My brother had this problem as well. We could not hear him but he could hear us. A simple reboot of his phone solved the problem.

Yeah that always takes care of it, however it does have me concerned as it has happened a couple times already and looking for insight from other Inc owners before I went back to big red for a swap; if that is even necessary.

I'm hoping its just a software glitch/issue that an update can fix and not hardware related.