1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

Default K-9 mail users I need a little help

When I open my mail and select folder list only inbox and trash show up. Is there a way to have the inbox,outbox,sent and trash folders show? I do have two email accounts with K-9 and one other one does show the inbox,outbox,sent and trash, but I can't figure out how I did it. Any help would be appreciated..

Default Re: K-9 mail users I need a little help

Go to the screen where the Inbox shows. Go to Menu->Settings->Account settings->Folders. The second setting down is "Folders to display". Select that and choose "All except 2nd Class folders".

Since it is an account level setting, you will have to do that for each account you have (if you have more than one).

Johnie
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

Quote Originally Posted by staffordjm View Post
    Go to the screen where the Inbox shows. Go to Menu->Settings->Account settings->Folders. The second setting down is "Folders to display". Select that and choose "All except 2nd Class folders".

Since it is an account level setting, you will have to do that for each account you have (if you have more than one).

Johnie
    Thanks alot. That did it.

Why does k9 display some emails different colors? When I see grey ones I think its unread but there seems to be no correlation between black emails and grey ones. Please help

I upgraded my phone, and on the old phone it showed all of my folders on my webmail site (yahoo bizmail). On this one, i cannot get it to show those folders. (I can see draft, inbox, sent, trash) I have tried enabling all folders, all except 2nd class, etc.

How do I get K9 to display my other folders again??

is there a setting for K-9 email to have all sent emails Bcc'd to me so they will show up on my PC?

I just installed K-9 email and when emails come in with an attachment i can't open the attachments?