K-9 mail users I need a little help

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
When I open my mail and select folder list only inbox and trash show up. Is there a way to have the inbox,outbox,sent and trash folders show? I do have two email accounts with K-9 and one other one does show the inbox,outbox,sent and trash, but I can't figure out how I did it. Any help would be appreciated..

staffordjm

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Go to the screen where the Inbox shows. Go to Menu->Settings->Account settings->Folders. The second setting down is "Folders to display". Select that and choose "All except 2nd Class folders".

Since it is an account level setting, you will have to do that for each account you have (if you have more than one).

Johnie

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Go to the screen where the Inbox shows. Go to Menu->Settings->Account settings->Folders. The second setting down is "Folders to display". Select that and choose "All except 2nd Class folders".

Since it is an account level setting, you will have to do that for each account you have (if you have more than one).

Johnie

Thanks alot. That did it. :)

southsam7

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Why does k9 display some emails different colors? When I see grey ones I think its unread but there seems to be no correlation between black emails and grey ones. Please help

davidbellevue

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded my phone, and on the old phone it showed all of my folders on my webmail site (yahoo bizmail). On this one, i cannot get it to show those folders. (I can see draft, inbox, sent, trash) I have tried enabling all folders, all except 2nd class, etc.

How do I get K9 to display my other folders again??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos